Update (Jan-16-10): As a new feature there is now Sax on the Web Forum Portal
Or you can go directly to the SOTW Forum
The Sax on the Web article site is still there.
Hope you'll like it,
Morgan Classical 9*. The best mouthpiece for 12M (for me)?
-
This is the only mouthpiece currently in production that can hold its own
against my Otto Link Slant. I’ve been playing this Morgan Classical for a
while n...
15 hours ago

7 comments:
Harri, I've been seeing a lot of side conversations about this upgrade the downtime for SOTW. That's when you find out how much the site is missed! Hope to be reading and posting there soon.
Sorry about that, Harri.
Although I've taken advantage of this forced vacation from the forum to continue working on my personal site, I'm starting to be bored now - I hope the forum's back on soon.
Kim
Still down, any more news?
We are back in business:
Go directly to the SOTW Forum:
http://forum.saxontheweb.net/forum.php
Inthe near future this is your saxophone portal par excellence:
http://forum.saxontheweb.net/
Thanks for your patience,
Any addictions? Withdrawal syndromes?
Interesting - thanks for keeping us posted!
Post a Comment